Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 18, 2013

 This photo was taken at an abandoned barn i was taken to in Valley Center, CA. I really enjoyed coming here. It was incredibly peaceful and absolutely beautiful. I am aware that this photo is a little out of focus but i think thats why i like it. Also i really like the bokeh from the suns rays in the top left corner of the photo. 



 This was my favorite photo of the day just because I love the way the barn looks so abandoned and i really like the rich colors of the area as well as the time of day i took it. 



 This was a spur of the moment photo of a mailbox i happened to pass on my way back to my car after taking pictures of the barn. I like how the clouds have some detail as well as the wood of the mailbox.



I decided to go on an adventure with my friend and my cousin through mast park right around the time of golden hour and i was able to get this shot of the trail. 


This is another photo i got of the trail that my friend decided she wanted to be a part of. I really like the colors and the way the fish eye frames the photo. I used a flash in this one and i regret it because of the dark shadow in the bottom middle of the photo but i was unable to view the photo on my camera at the park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment